Financial & investment consultations
The financial, investment and administrative consultancy department aims to understand, study and analyze all data with high accuracy and professionalism in order to provide useful information for our clients to make optimal decisions at all levels.
In this regard, Al-Rustom’s team has extensive experience in conducting financial, accounting and investment studies for any local or international project efficiently and effectively within a short time frame, which positively reflects on clients’ activities, aspirations and desired results.
- Cash Flow Studies
- Determining the feasibility of investments
- Assessment and study of market conditions
- Evaluation of existing or prospective investment projects
- Evaluating the efficiency of financial, sales and productivity policies
- Studying and designing organizational structures and administrative systems
- Assessment of the efficiency of the use of assets and liabilities and their potential to continue
- Evaluation of the competitive position of the project
- Determining the facility’s ability to borrow and pay off debts
- Merger and Acquisition Studies
- Studying the market value of shares
Al-Rustom team also evaluates the financial performance of various companies and institutions with the aim of accomplishing the following:
- Determining the efficiency and effectiveness of their financial position, the validity of the adopted financial policies and procedures
- Identifying shortcomings and causes of problems, if any, and providing appropriate solutions to them
- Studying the feasibility of continuing or stopping a certain project
- Performing other basic studies that play a key role in improving and developing corporate and institutional strategies.